bazaar and NUQAT are proud to present the #CopyPasteSyndrome
- TAKE A PICTURE of what you think is a copy. You may provide a caption explaining why you think the image is a copy, or you can provide a side-by-side capture of the image and what it emulates.
- HASHTAG your image to #CopyPasteSyndrome, remember to keep you social accounts on a public setting so that we could see your posts!
- WINNERS will be selected based on the highest number of eligible posts.
- Post your entries to Instagram, Facebook or Twitter
1st place winner: one workshop at Nuqat 2015 conference + 1 VIP dinner invite + Art Package
2nd place winner: one workshop at Nuqat 2015 conference
3rd place winner: art package
- The art package will include Hilmi El-Tuni’s latest book, 6 posters by the talented Reza Abedini and 2 framed collectable bazaar covers by renowned artists.
- Winners will collect their prizes during the Nuqat 2015 conference (Nov. 12 – 18)
- A curated selection of the participating images from the competition will be showcased on a large outdoor screen at the upcoming Nuqat Creative Conference this November.
Disclaimer: The views expressed by all entries for the #CopyPasteSyndrome competition are the individual’s own, and do not express the views of either bazaar or Nuqat.